Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Google plus RSS Phone 02 9639 4420
Print this page Print this page
Workers Compensation

If you pay more than $7,500 in wages, you need to get workers compensation insurance. Wages for workers compensation purposes are widely defined and can include directors fees, allowances, portions of dividends or trust distributions, superannuation etc. The rates are governed by the state. We can help you to solve the maze of workers compensation and identify your correct minimal liability.

Back to Tax Compliance