As a high-net-worth individual or family, you face a distinct set of considerations for tax and wealth planning. On top of this, the ATO has a sharper eye on you. This therefore requires a closer, more concentrated effort toward achieving your key objectives of saving tax, generating wealth and protecting assets. As specialist advisers in tax and superannuation, we walk with our high-net-worth individuals step by step in managing their affairs.
We understand that as a high-net-worth individual, you often have little time left, as you are committed to achieving your career and family goals. You may have received professional advice from a number of service providers including a financial planner, superannuation consultant, banker, insurance advisor and stockbroker. The process often becomes oriented toward meeting compliance obligations, with less attention devoted to developing a "plan".
Our aim is to fill this void by identifying your needs, coordinating with the appropriate external suppliers and implementing a value generation plan.
We service specific financial needs of High-Net-Worth Individuals including:
- The identification, development and implementation of strategies to meet personal financial goals
- Cash flow planning to meet current needs
- Annual preparation of income tax returns for the individual and his/her associated entities
- Maintenance of appropriate annual tax return supporting documentation
- Strategic income tax planning to minimise or defer taxation liabilities
- Creation of a retirement planning strategy, ensuring that sufficient after tax income is created to maintain your chosen lifestyle in retirement
- Asset Succession & Estate Planning, ensuring Wills are updated, the minimization of capital gains tax payable upon death, and meeting the objectives of efficient distribution of your Estate
- Provision of competent investment advice to meet your goals
- The evaluation of the adequacy of the life, asset and income insurance cover.
Back to Tax Strategies & Advisory